Market research is key to understanding your customers, your market, and your industry. Interpreting relevant data is key to unlocking the long-term success of your organization. However, the way data is captured and recorded is rapidly changing.
Our infographic below covers some of the emerging trends you should know about for 2022 and beyond. Simply tap to enlarge.
- The pandemic triggered a move to remote tools for qualitative research (such as Zoom). Companies are now dedicating more time to qualitative research.
- Data analysis will become more automated as advances in technology continue.
- Smaller companies will be able to reap the benefits of market research more easily.
- Hybrid research (the use of both quantitative and qualitative research methods) will become more popular.
- There will be a pressing need for laws and regulations to keep up with new forms of market research.
Laisser un commentaire